Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Talk Show 2.0 eBook : The Sweet Sixteen of Personalities Written By Dan Mulligan

As promised earlier to the attendants of Talk Show, I, hereby, present you with Talk Show 2.0’s first free eBook with the title The Sweet Sixteen of Personalities: Achieve Superior Relationships and Careers with the New Presentation of the 16 Personality Types of MBTI Designed for the People of the 21st Century. If you are interested to know more about your personality; if you would like to make better decisions in your romantic relationships and business; if you would like to know what you are more suited  for then this free eBook is just for you.

After questioning hundreds of attendants in my Talk Shows I realized that only a small minority of us are fully aware of our personalities, our capabilities and our true desires. In one of my most favorite books of all time The Future of Liberalism, Alan Wolfe mentions that “Modern life, in short, is characterized by millions of people running around utterly clueless about their goals in life”. Yet, the good news is, that by merely being cognizant of the 16 personalities we can dig deeper inside of our consciousness and locate our strengths, weaknesses, desires, and abilities.






Read the book online here

Download the book for free here



2 comments:

Aigle said...

I was waiting for this book I must say. I'm looking forward to reading it but I'd really like to discuss MBTI with you because it truly is an interestiong subject to me! But discussing such big subject can't be done on this blog so I though it's best that I e-mail you my thoughts and ideas and of course findings about MBTI. That's of course if you're willing to have such discussion through e-mails. I'd really appreciate it.

Take care friend :)

Daniel Mulligan said...

Dear Friend,

I am glad that you'd liked it. I would be more than glad to help you any time you needed it.