Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Memento of one of my students

I just wanted to post a picture of one of my best students called Yashar, who has decided to pursue  substantial competency in English language despite his extremely busy schedule as a full-time (or shall we say extra-full-time!) civil engineer [ he sometimes works for almost 12 hours ,even during holidays]. 





Yashar's determination should act as a motivation for all the other students out there who might not spend enough time learning as hard as they should using lack of time as an excuse.

No comments: