Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Handout as preparation for the upcoming Talk Show

Science has made the modern world. Many of us have heard the aforementioned statement  in one way or another, and many of us believe in it heartily. But are we truly aware of the importance of science in our modern world? Today we will discuss the issue in our Talk Show classes.

For start, I would suggest you to read the following article "Science and the Modern World" :


Also regarding the phenomenon of science denial due to personal beliefs you are recommended to observe the following videos as a mental formulation :






World Science Festival 2008: Faith & Science (Excerpt) from World Science Festival on Vimeo.

No comments: