Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Motivational Quotes of the Week



1) Many of the things you can count, don't count. Many of the things you can't count really count.
- -Albert Einstein

2) Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
--Carl Jung

3) It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
— Henry Ward Beecher

4) The dreamers are the saviors of the world.
-- James Allen

5) I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am in.
-- The Bible, Phillipians 4:11 (NASB)

6) Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
-- Howard Thurman

7) Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
-- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

8) How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
-– Trina Paulus

9) Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance. My greatest regrets are the things I did not do, the opportunities missed and the things unsaid.
-- Jim Keller

10) You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it.
--Robert Anthony

2 comments:

Aigle said...

A great collection of quotes! That's just what I needed, you made my day Daniel thanks!

Daniel Mulligan said...

You are welcome as always Aigle.