Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Will Stand Up Once Again by Daniel Mulligan


The rain drops pounding the ground,
As I amble across this secluded land,
Remembering the thought provoking fact,
That habitually proves hard to understand.

Life is meant to be a series of trial and error,
Failure, no matter how boundless, ought not to induce terror.

 
The calamities that befall us in our life,
Regardless of their atrocity, from loss to strife,
Are there to impart the knowledge of existence,
And remind us the importance of persistence.  


That no matter how many times I fall,
I will stand up once again and will not stall.


No achievement has ever been attained,
Or any trembling heart of love gained,
Without failing over and over again,
Till you be triumphant in the end.

No comments: