Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Heavenly Hands By Daniel Mulligan

As I leave behind the habitat that is humming with hyperactivity

As I leave behind the constant hearing of howdy hitting you like a hammer
 
As I leave behind the huge hub that houses hordes of humans
 
As I leave behind all the urban holders that hogtie your hands
 
As I leave behind the headachy hiss of the auto engines and the howls of the horns
 
As I leave behind the humorous remarks after having nothing but an honorable mention
 
As I leave behind the hasty hovering of the men and women who hope more than they work
 
As I leave behind the heartlessness of the metropolitan herd
 
As I leave behind the hideous highly-developed place for the ruck
 



As I head towards the hazy halo of my hushed home
 
As I head towards the hilarity that heightens my heady attitude
 
As I head towards the habit of hailing my hippy solitariness
 
As I head towards the higgledy-piggledy household appliances
 
As I head towards the cookware and have a hefty hamburger 
 
As I head towards the humble high definition TV that hues my hideout with colors
 
As I head towards the healthy pair of eyes that have waited for me the whole day


 That is when I realize that all those heavy hassles

Can be healed by the haven that is held by your heavenly hands my darling

Happiness is here with your help
    

No comments: