Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Friday, April 2, 2010

What does Talk Show 2.0 mean?


If you are wondering what the term Talk Show 2.0 means, you have come to the right place.
Talk Show 2.0 is a name derived from the illustrious term "Web 2.0" which refers to newly embraced style of the occupants of World Wide Web and their accompanying compounded link to the world through social-networking and blogging among other things .

The invoking motto of Web 2.0 can be shrunk in a few words: to be accessible wherever and whenever.
As you might know, Talk Show 2.0 is a blog that is aimed at yielding a spot on World Wide Web where my students could manage to associate with me and my teaching materials, and bestow me an honor with their comments, thoughts or plans to further heighten the quality and tone of my various classes.

Although, my main purpose behind updating this blog , is supplying my students with outside-of-the-class supplements since most of my learners approach me often and stress their desire for additional contents such as reading materials , literature , listening records and so forth . Well! all of those prospects and more are framed in one dynamic and interactive bundle called Talk Show 2.0.



Further Readings:

No comments: