Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Traveler ,By Sohrab Sepehri


The table caught the traveler's eyes:

-"What lovely apples!
 
Life is high of the solitude."
 
The host asked:
 
"What does lovely mean?"
 
-"Lovely means an amorous interpretation of forms.
 
Love, and love only
 
Intimates you with the warmth of an apple
 
Love, and love only
 
Took me to the vast realm of lives' sorrow
 
And gave me the chance of becoming a bird.
 
-And the potion of sorrow?
 
The potion tastes like pure elixir.
 
-Why are you downhearted? You look lonely.
 
-And how lonely do I feel !
 
-I suppose
 
You are involved with the invisible vein of colors
 
-Involved means
 
In love.  
 
-And imagine how lonely would the fish feel
 
Were it involved with the blueness of the infinite sea.
 
-What sad delicate imagination! 

-Sadness is the hidden smile of plant look,
 
A faint indication to the negation of the unity of objects.

No comments: