Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Poem From A Friend #2

Are these idle whys indeed?
By Mack Moradi 


I’m just wondering,
Why you should give up everything,
Why you would ignore your own scarlet happiness,
                       Over my wilted blue consciousness,
Why you would captivate your ivory fondness,
                       In my blurred corpus,
Why you would touch your vivid lips,
                        On my drought and fidgety smiles,
Why your tender fluffy arms,
                         Embracing always my desperate presence,
Why you’d be shooting your twinkling passions,
                         To my castaway dimmed stars,
Why and why and more whys….
         
 I just know you’re the noble alchemist,
                                        With your celestial might,
                                  Turning my blues to a rainbow of love,                                                                                                   
          Still seeking desperately,
                         For the sense of all "whys",
                                               Hopping for revealing,                   
                                                                    All hints and signs, 

No comments: