Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am an instructor, author, voice actor, motivational speaker, and international businessperson who places betterment ahead of every other initiative. While the majority of my life is spent contemplating about lexicons, it is my firm belief that actions speak louder than words. My mission in life is simple: to make a difference by being different.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Poem From A Friend





In the name of love and its creator

By
Mack Moradi





Leafing through my baffled liveliness,

Gazing into my indistinct novels,

In the course of times,

On my gloomy being,

Eroded presence,

Disillusionments,



Undiluted and unabashed,

Sensing only you tough,

Illuminating solely by me,

A little hazy though,



Rendering as a divine buxom fairy,

Flying through the poetic blue firmament,

A cordial silhouette, flowing in my wounded heart,



Always in my tranquility, in my aloofness,

Yearning your tenderness,

Sweet scented, rapturous,





A brisk little ray,

In my dejected little heart,

Casting endlessly tiny flowery lust;

Feeling so gracefully, being by your thought,



A true passion is,

An ethereal moment,

A shimmering crescent on earth,

A sheer depicted glowing beauty,

While befalling me as an angelic mass,

Descending to me with her exalting meekness,

Granting the merit, that is worth the toil in essence,



A true meaning of the celestial elegance,

Provocative of love and almighty’s praise;



I’ve been courting your finesse,

Caressing gracious delicacy,

Embracing your kindness,

Tasting your sweetness,

Your odorous absence;



Deeply saturating me with,

Your enchanted romance;



Soothing remedy on my past roaming essence,

Enticing me always with your heavenly scents,

As if I remain in love-induced daydreams;

Your pearl like entity, a sheer innocence,

Reclining on her angelic oyster sets,



The molded poems

With its eternal verse,

Whispering a sonnet,

Sounding so amorous,

Consoling my harp corpus,

My sullen one and tuneless;



You breathing blossoms,

In my nostalgic spring, an exalted spirit,

Blowing into my anguished gloomy essence;



Your rolling teardrops, a revival ecstasy,

Showering on my fidgety drought body;



I will comfort you,

Always caress you,

As your twinkling motion,

Constantly I sense,



You, my little gold fish,

You know you’re the warmth,

In my shivering introversive guts;



Whit my all affection, I do embrace,

I keep you in my arms,

You little precious,



My heart, I do realize, it is so worthless,

Comparing to your Loving eminence,



Valentine’s Day 1388

No comments: